We utilize advanced diagnostic equipment, which means we can perform most laboratory services, X-rays, and other tests and procedures at our office, making your care effective and convenient.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
The Burleson Family Medical Center, P.A. is a true family practice. We offer a full range of general healthcare for everyone in the family, from infants to geriatrics.
- Ongoing medical care
- Women’s Health Services and Hormone Testing
- Men’s Health Services and Hormone Testing
- Hormone testing
- ADD/ADHD Management
- Diabetic care and education
- Allergy testing and management
- Asthma and COPD Management
- Weight loss and maintenance
- Stop-smoking assistance
Workers’ Compensation Services
We are equipped to take care of all your workers’ compensation needs.
- Drug testing
- Company physicals
- Urgent Care including fracture care, eye injury, and lacerations
- Injury management and physical therapy
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Medical clearance prior to surgery
- Men’s and Women’s annual physicals
- School and sports physicals
- Travel physicals
All of our diagnostic services are offered in the office. Some of these tests will require a return visit at a convenient time agreed upon by the patient.
- Echo Cardiogram to evaluate the functioning of your heart.
- EKGs to evaluate your heart rhythm.
- Holter Monitor to evaluate your heart rhythm over 24 hours.
- Doppler Ultrasound to provide an evaluation of the blood vessels of the carotid arteries and the legs.
- Lung Function Testing to evaluate the level of damage caused by asthma, emphysema, or occupational hazards.
- Audiometry to evaluate your hearing and ear drums.
Level I CLIA/COLA accredited laboratory – allows us to do most blood and urine testing on site.
- LabCalls reporting system when it is necessary to send lab work out. This system allows you to call in and received your lab results 24 hours a day.
- General Blood Testing to check for cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid, prostate, and other ailments.
- Allergy Testing which can lead to a personalized treatment program.
- Biopsy of moles, skin lesions, or skin tags that have been surgically removed in the office.
- Drug Testing for work or personal use.
- AIDS Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Testing and Treatment
Our new, state certified digital X-ray equipment produces fast, sharp digital images to ensure proper diagnosis.
- Diagnostic imaging of the chest, extremities, thoracic, lumbar and cervical spine, abdominal, and others.
- Copies on CD can be made of your digital images and taken to a specialist when necessary.
Urgent Care Services
Our office can take care of many of your urgent healthcare needs that are not life-threatening. We offer you professional care and a shorter office wait than most Emergency Rooms.
- Fracture Care
- Chemical exposures
- Eye injuries
- Skin rashes (poison ivy)
- Foreign body removal
- Asthma/COPD Attacks
- Strains, sprains, and contusions
Many minor surgical procedures can be performed in our office. Here are just a few examples.
- Ingrown toenails
- Skin biopsies (for the detection of skin cancer)
- Mole removal
- Drainage of abscesses
- Cryosurgery for managing unwanted skin conditions like warts and skin tags